Linux in general,
Hardware and Software Synths, both purchased and DIY,
Atmel and PIC mcu's (both now under the MicroChip umbrella),
DIY metal-smithing, and
I am sure dozens more interests.
In our past meetings we have covered to some extent the following topics:
- Raspberry Pi radio - your own little FM broadcaster!
- Command line music players and how to use them to edit music files
- FlightRadar24 - watch airline data
- How to set up your RPi the first time
- Minecraft Pi workshop - programming in Python to make your own custom Minecraft game
- How to make an LED turn on and off using Python and RPi General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) pins
- Free RPi material such as magazines and short books provided by "The MagPi" magazine
Learn basic electronics as you go along building different projects!